- RRCA Level II Certified Running Coach
- USATF Level I Certified Track & Field Coach
- UESCA Certified Ultrarunning Coach
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Certified Health Coach
- ACE Pregnancy and Postpartum Fitness Instructor
Maggie Seymour is a certified RRCA Level II running coach, USATF Level I track and field coach, ACE certified personal trainer, Health Coach, and pre/post-natal fitness instructor. Maggie started running when she was 13 and absolutely hated her first mile. In the two decades since she’s grown to love the sport (but still hates the first mile), participating in dozens of marathons, ultramarathons, multi-day events, adventure races, and even a few triathlons (including one ironman distance race).
Maggie’s longest single-event distance to date is 155-miles.
As part of her transition off active duty with the Marine Corps, in 2017 she founded a non-profit, Run Free, and ran across the country in 99 days, raising 100K for veterans, gold star families, and special needs athletes.
Maggie is currently on a mission to cross all 50 U.S. states on foot, raising funds for communities in each. To date, she has completed 20 state crossing (four during her first pregnancy). During those miles, she realized how much running had brought to her life and wanted to help others discover what it could bring to their own.
Maggie is a strong believer that the physical benefits of running are just the beginning. She splits her time between Montreal, QC and Beaufort, SC with her partner and (soon to be) three children.
Some of the races & adventures Maggie has coached runners for:
- Skydive Ultra 50 miler
- Ogden Marathon
- Tillamook Burn 50 miler
- Ice Age Trail 50 Miler
- Marine Corps Marathon
Some of Maggie’s favorite running moments & race accomplishments:
- Spartan Death Race Finisher
- CheseapeakeMan Endurance Festival Ironman Distance Triathlon
- Coastal Georgia Greenway 155 miler
- Beast of Burden Summer 100 miler
- Javelina Jundred 100 miler
- 31 Miles for 31 Heroes Annual Ruck
- VBLA 5K Open Water Swim
- Six Marathons in Six Days in Six States Challenge
- Thru-Hiked the northern half of the PCT
- Rim to Rim to Rim (Grand Canyon Run)
- Transcontinental Run (San Diego to Virginia Beach)
- Crossed a total of 20 states on foot
- “Everyone’s Home” ½ Marathon (1/2 marathon completed on 90 ft dock)